Thursday, August 13, 2009

Egads! Update

Posted in by Renalien | Edit


Mind keeps rushing
hurriedly it waits
connecting the synapses to other souls
while still pondering its presence
Awaiting a romantic awakening
when the eyes don't want to wait
trying to procure a dream with a fast paced reality
that doesn't cease with or without this life force.

Making rash deductions for the hopes of understanding.
Blips of information fall through the grate
attaching to things that could become meaningless.
Endless clattering and pushing forward,
but my mind can often be silent.
And my insides tortured.

I desire the cleanliness of a well to do son
A bright eyed worker full of ambition,
but I am slippery and faulty.
I lost many parts along the way.

Its remarkable I've made it this far
to feel that I fool everyone.
It isn't as easy any more
the wittiness of drama can only stretch to the point of reason.

Something further must ensue

0 Comments


Leave a Comment