Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wading Through the Vault

Posted in by Renalien | Edit

Wading through the vault
Looking for files that have been misplaced and forgotten

Using fleeting memories as a face

Old ideas are faded and condensed into oddities
That can't be discerned

I would have you gladly take all of me
And turn it into something

I'd rather be intangible
Remove me

I'm wandering around in these tubes and synapses of past and hopeful futures
Of fancies and curiosities
Of lies

the unfathomable weight

Of all my feelings attributed to one concept
That is not within the realms of reality
The tears that are shed of abstract context

You nameless creature, have all my passion
And insight

Whatever that may be
I want you to have all of it
I want you to eat me ravenously

and then destroy me

please.

-artwork by Indio-

-a good tune
Vast- Touched

0 Comments


Leave a Comment